Tuesday, May 25

Welcome!!

For my first blog post, I would first like to say welcome, and I hope you like it. I cant guarantee this will be the best thing ever, but I get very bored at night and find some pretty interesting things. That being said, I'd like to take a few moments to introduce myself, then get to my first blog.

My name is irrelevant, mostly I go by Izzie. I am 21 years old. I live in a small town called Murphysboro in the wonderful and budget-challenged state of Illinois. Luckily, if you look up (by that, of course I mean Google...seriously...who doesn't Google? Google knows everything.) Murphysboro, we are the only state that has a town with that name. Though, there is a town in Tennessee called Murfreesboro. But I digress. I have a 1 year old son named Isaiah. He's a handful and the reason I started this blog. He likes to stay up all night and I need something quiet to do while I watch him. I live in a trailer park, I know. It's depressing. I live here with my dad, and take care of him as well. I think he would keel over and die without my help at times. As for my boyfriend and the father of my child, he's in prison. I'd rather not get into it, 'cause it's a huge mess of an ordeal. So, I'm at the single mom status as of yet, and that's okay with me.

I don't think I have much else to say. So, without further ado, I am excited to start my first real blog, and while it may not be that great...I find this crap interesting., Maybe other people will. Thank for reading.

Izzie

No comments:

Post a Comment